An independent tablet humor magazine.
• Issue 1 built as a universal app using Mag+ Adobe InDesign Plug-in.
• Features heavily interactive presentations in addition to traditional ‘written word’ pieces.
• Initial prototype used responsive design techniques used to support iPad and iPhone viewing in both landscape and portrait modes, in addition to a generic web-ready presentation.
• Project backed by over 200 people on Kickstarter and covered in Wired – http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/10/humor-magazine-paperweight-ipad/
• Companion site developed with similar style and branding.